Rudy's Diamond Strategies

This complementary Blog to the Chinese Challenge Blog is presenting studies to a mathematical theory of Diamonds. Diamond theory is studying for the first time, tabular categories as an interaction of categories and saltatories.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

The Chinese Challenge :: 中国挑战-Video

PAMPHLET in Chinese English

The Chinese Challenge :: 中国挑战

Thanks for Support! Click PayPal-Donation here

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Polycontexturality of Signs?

Are there signs anyway?


How to read polycontextural sign matrices? Are there such constructs like polycontextural signs? It is argued that there are in fact no entities or processes in the “real-world” like signs in the sense of semiotics at all.

Semiotic signs are logocentric constructs realized by semioticians and defined by identity principles. This might be appropriate for a mono-contextural world-view but it is not sufficient for the experiences in a polycontextural world.

An example is given, how to construct and read a polycontextural configuration as a texteme. Also composition/decomposition of sign classes are presented.

FULL TEXT

http://www.thinkartlab.com/pkl/lola/PolySigns/PolySigns.html
http://www.thinkartlab.com/pkl/lola/PolySigns/PolySigns.pdf

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same...

December 10, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what necessary words..., a brilliant idea


I can look for the reference to a site with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

January 8, 2010 at 3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

January 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

February 2, 2010 at 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

February 8, 2010 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

February 14, 2010 at 3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[... ] is other useful source of tips on this subject[...]

February 14, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

February 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

February 21, 2010 at 1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

February 21, 2010 at 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, as you can see this is my first post here.
Hope to get some help from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

February 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

March 13, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

March 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i truly love all your writing taste, very charming,
don't quit as well as keep creating since it just simply worth to follow it,
looking forward to browse through more of your own web content, enjoy your day ;)

March 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats up everyone


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

April 8, 2010 at 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dude!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

May 20, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home